Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Vacation

From January 28th to Feb 25th will be my vacation. I have one month vacation without working and at the same time I can get paid, what a wonderful situation. Today, Sunday, we are going cycling. David and Alan love cycling. Alan was so excited to be able to go cycling with his dad and mom.

During cycling, we passed Madou, Alan got hungry and we stopped at the store were selling Alan's favorite squid ball. The guy was preparing it, took a while to cook it. We were waiting for a long time. Alan was looking at him and what things he was putting inside. I think Alan enjoyed watching him doing his favorite snack.

After buying squid ball, we went to Seven-Eleven to buy drinks. Alan chose the biggest drink that I never seen before. I chose $15 dollars drink and same as David. After drinking and eating, we rode our bicycles home.

We all enjoyed today but we are all tired, too.