Thursday, January 18, 2007

Having Lunch With My Cultivating Talents








Months and months of hard work and researching, my cultivating talents came to the end of my project at end of December. Today, I decided to invite my four cultivating talents for lunch. We went to the 3R3H restaurant. Each of us ordered a complete meal with drinks and cakes. Alan had his little kid's meal, spaghetti. I had a hot pot, it was really good.

After lunch everyone was stuffed, it seems, they enjoyed their food. I am glad that enjoyed their food. We all worked really hard for this project. Since the project was done, the vice-principal wants me to put our project into the English Department's home page. I am glad that somebody would like to read it.


Next year's cultivating talents will me myself again. I do not know how many students I will have and I do not know how good they will be. If the school do not fired me, I will continue doing this project without any price. Right now, I have to do my best at school. I will always work hard to let everyone knows that I am a hard worker. Hopefully, they will see it.