Sunday, January 21, 2007

Abacus Test




Sunday morning, we woke up earlier because today is a big day for Alan. Alan has to go to the abacus test. David, my husband drop us over there. Alan was very excited to have this kind of test.

When we arrived, a lot of children with abacus uniform were waiting to have their tests. Alan was more than ready to have his test. All the children had to line up outside and the teacher will take their names and check their numbers, so they could get inside to the test room.

After hecking it was time for all children to go inside. Alan was smiling and happy. Inside of test room, everychildren will have their test exam. They have three minutes to finish 10 math problems. Some parents went with their children, a few of them were nervous. I am ok, I was not too nervous, I know that Alan could do well, because he was doing very well at home.
After two abacus' test, I asked Alan how was his tests, he said it was really easy. I am glad that he took this kind of exam easily not having a lot of stress. The test scores wil come out next week. Hopefully, Alan did great and he could pass level 12 for mental math and level 10 for abacus.