Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fun Saturday Class

On Feb. 23rd we supposed to go back to school on Friday and Saturday, but our school's principal and vice-principal will give us that two days off by working on January 27th. I think this is a reasonable day for all of us. We could have longer vacation after Chinese New year.

Yesterday, I saw my Friday group, today Saturday I will see them again. I will teach them songs, but at this time, I do not know if they will like it or not. Mark chose old songs which are very relaxing and easy to sing. However, younger generation like pop music, romantic music or rock music.

Anyways, I was introducing them the song of Beatles, it seems they do not like it. Even I show them the video clips and they still do no like it. Anyways, I tried my best doing power point and downloading songs for students.