Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lukang (鹿港 )

After Taichun, I say bye to my mom and my sister. We went right away to Lukang (鹿港 ) to eat traditional food. My father-in-law, Keven is from Lukang, he grew up over there and he really misses everything that city offers. Every time we went to Taichun, he really wants to go back to his city and eat what he likes to eat. For me every city has its own traditional dish here in Taiwan, so that's why make our city very different. A lot of people would like to go there and try things that they never tried before. It is another way of telling tourists to come.

We had wanton soup and I bought strawberry for Alan. He really like strawberries. Alan used to like guavas, since strawberries came out, he really like strawberries. I do not know why. There's one time where raxapples came out, he really wanted, he really liked, but now he is changing his fruits which is very good because he could taste everything that he never did before.

After eating, we are really to go back to Tainan but eating and shopping will take a while.