Saturday, January 13, 2007

Last Minute Shopping


After Alan's cram school, we went to Tainan city to wash my hair, going to the doctor and buying some fruits. It took us a while to get to the Tainan city, I out my car in my school. The security guard was wondering what I am doing over there on Saturday. He was very surprised.

We went to the doctor first and buy fruits. At that time it was almost 1 P.M. I came back to the salon which is closer to my school to fix my hair. After washing and fixing to be prettier, we went to eat lunch at 3R3H (3皇3家) restaurant. 3R3H stands for Three Royalty, Three House. Alan had kid's meal and I had spaghetti. It was really good. this is also a test where I can bring my students or not. It was really fun eating and enjoying with Alan.

Finally, we went back to school and be ready to go to to Taichun.