Saturday, January 13, 2007

Trip to Taichun

After eating lunch at 3H3R we went right away to Taichun. My parents- in - law, are meeting me in Taichun. I asked my sister to call them and pick them up at the train station. My - in- law parents arrived at 4 P.M. At that time, I was still on the freeway driving to Taichun.

It was tiring job, it is not too much fun driving on the freeway. A lot of police officer were taking pictures of speeding. A lot of people still driving very fast and speeding. They are not even afraid of getting tickets. Now the government is making a lot of money. They will send one million NT dollars in ticket daily. It seems they are making a lot of money, but the question is where the money goes? We do not know.

Arriving at Taichun, my Grandma, mom, aunt, and my sister were waiting for us. They are ready to go to a restaurant to eat dinner. They order a table at the good restaurant. that restaurant is the member of my grandmother's church. I did not know her before, she is new member in her church.

The food was very good, it was plenty of things on the table for us to eat. Unfortunately, I forget my digital camera to take pictures of food.

After eating dinner, we went home to take a rest. Alan did his homework, but he needs to study for his tests on Tuesday.

I had a lot of fun to see my mother, father and my sister. I gave each of them a red envelop. I gave to my grandma, mom and dad the same amount of money, $6,000 NT dollars. I gave to my sister and my aunt are the same $2,000 Nt dollars. My brothers, I gave them $50.00 American Dollars. They must be very happy, Hopping they will say thanks to me.

The night was long and tiring, I decided to take shower and go to sleep. Alan was very happy he did not want to sleep right away.

I do not know when I can see my mom. They are going back to Costa Rica on January 21st, 2007. Good luck to them and I will miss them.