Saturday, January 13, 2007

Costco (好市多)

We just arrived to Tainan, my husband, David was waiting for us. He says we will go to Costco. I said ok but Alan has to study in the car. Alan was really happy, so he did not feel studying his reading. I was so tired because I drove from Taichung to Lukan and from Lukang to Tainan. What a trip that I had over the weekend. We went to Costco, David applied another car for his mom. The application took very fast.

Alan and I went t oorder pizza. I bought toital $600 Nt in food for my in-laws. I ordered 4 pizzas, one chicken roll, one chicken salad, one hot dog and one drink. The salad was great, but it was kind of expensive.

Before going to Costco, I just wanted three things, but after walking around, David showed me the ice cream maker, so I wanted that too. I wanted to buy the liqued machine for my juices, and some food and diapers for Rich's second princess. Without knowing anything, Ispend $13,000 NT dollars. It was a lot of money. Anyways, everyone enjoyed shopping and eating pizza at Costco.