Sunday, January 07, 2007

Alan Will Have His Final Exam Weeks

Alan and I have to work really hard for his final grades. Even though he is in his second grade at private school in Taiwan, the pressure is very deep. Whenever Alan has exam, he and me will stay up late. As a result, I will have a lot of pimples on my face. Why on my face? I really do not understand. It should come out in my body or some where in the body but not on my face. I am very struggling about this situation.

Next week, Alan will be in his second week of his final test. Next week will be harder because it is all English subjects. He will have reading on Monday, English on Tuesday, Science on Wednesday, Phonics on Thursday and Chinese on Friday. We have to study really hard from now on to be prepared for next week. I am hopping that he will have good grades.