Monday, January 01, 2007

New 2007


Today is January 1st, 2007. 2007 already? time goes so fast. I cannot believe that time goes really fast for me. I am getting each year older and older. I have a lot of dreams and thing to do in the year 2007. I want to have my stable job at Shen-Kung. Also, I want to buy my own house and 4 by 4 car. By the year 2008, I am hopping that I can go for a PhD program no matter where they will accept me, I will go.

I want to be a professor one day, I do not want to be a high school teacher forever in my life. I want to earn more money and give to my son, Alan for his future. Also, I want my son, Alan see me as an example as a hard working person. A lot of things and dreams to do in this year 2007. Firstable, I want to fix my face. I want to have pretty face without beans (acne). I also want my son grow taller and healthier. Wishing him can get higher grades in his school.