Monday, January 01, 2007

Cooking Dinner for Everyone




Today is the last day that Alan can play with cousins. he likes to play with the little one, because is it closer to their ages. In the morning, we went to the market, we went to eat and we bought a lot of things for dinner. I spent $500 dollars buying things for everyone.


After arriving home, I was tired, I went to take 20 minutes nap. I prepared our luggage and I went downstairs to cook dinner. I cook a lot of things for them. Alan and his tow cousins were playing. Sometimes, they were arguing.


My sister-in-law was preparing her luggage back to Hon Kong. They were bringing a lot of stuffs like clothing, cookies, candies, meat, and more to Hon Kong. I wish I can go to Hon Kong one day. I never been there. After eating dinner, we had to go to the airport right away. their flight is at 8:05 P.M.