Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A New School Year

Today, I woke up very early in the morning. I drop my son to school. I am so excited because today Alan has his old uniform and be ready to go to school. I wore nice clothing ot be ready to go to my school, too.

We have picture taken this morning and I wore my make up and my dress. I was ready. When you came out from our house, the traffic was not too bad at all. However, when we arrived to Alan's school, the traffic was terrible. I could not even get into Alan's school's main door. I took short cut and I told Alan that he needed to go to school by himself.

There's only five minute to be at school. I got on time to Sheng-Kung for the picture taken. Misa was done after picture taken. At 10 A.M. we had our regular meeting to noon.

The new school year started at 1:30 P.M. This is my second year at Sheng-Kung Girls High School. I am so excited about it. I am hopping that this year will be a good year for me and luck in my teaching. I should do everything my best and give students best of me. Also, I am hopping that this school year my teaching will be more productive than ever.