Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Final Exam Week

Alan is having is last week of exam. He has done school at 10 A.M. after that Alan is staying at school but his teacher from school doesn't know how to prepared them for the test. I have to teach and after comming back home, I am so tired already, I wish that Alan could studied at school, but nothing. I do not know what his teacher is doing. She doesn't prepare her students for a test. All cram schools in Taiwan, prepared thier students for a test, this is the only private school in Taiwan which did not prapred their students for a test.

Today, I woke up Alan at 5 A.M. to study for his science test. He must know how to spell the words and how to understand questions. It was so hard to train him this morning because he felt sleeping. I told him that if he did not do well on the tests, he cannot enter to my house. I have to be very strict with my son, otherwise, he is not even study or care for his studies even for his scores. I want him to become somebody very important in the future and have a good job. Also, I want him to like school and his homework.

This morning, on the way to school , Alan was sleeping. He is very tired. Private schools in Taiwan are very strick but the cram school at the private schools are not very very good. I am just hopping that Alan can do well all his tests today and tomorrow. We will see what will happen after his tests.