Sunday, May 21, 2006

Delicious Steak

We finished the church, Alan and I left church and we went to the Taichun's market to buy what we need. After comming back from Taichun to Tainan, we were so hungry, we did not even had lunch in Taichun. We went ot eat steak house. This is a big place in terms of a country side. There's a salad bar, ice cream, coffee, juice place, main course area, soup area and there's a place where people can cook thier own noodles.

This place is so cool for every one. Alan loves this place because he can cook, he can prepare his own fruits, he can have lots of fun. Both of us ate a lot and we did not eat anything for dinner. After ariving home, David left evything dirty, so I decided to clean my entire house. Also, Alan's piano is comming and we need to find a space for it. Alan and I cleaned and cleaned, both of us are sweat and tired. After the hard work, we had a clean house. It is so comfortable, also, I made some decorations in my house.

More Wonderful Food