Sunday, May 21, 2006

Arriving To Taichun

After teaching at Sheng-Kung Girl's High School, I departured right away to taichun, but first I had to stop at RT-Mart to buy cookies and chicken for my grandma. She likes cookies and chicken, also I gave her $6,000 NT for her to buy anything she likes. After doing shopping, we drive right away to Taichun. It was a long trip, I was so tired and sleepy at the same time. After arriving to my grandma's house, it was so difficult ot find a parking space. I put my car under the ground for $200 NT dollars overnight. It is ok not too expensive. In the early morning, I moved my car to the free street parking. It was so stressful to find a parking space. I do not know what happen, I think the Taiwanese government should have a better control in parking cars on the street.