Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Teaching



This morning, I was so happy to teach J1A and J1C classes. They both were so quiet and great. J1A were reading what I asked them to read. Also, they were listen what I asked them to listen. After reading everything in English, I was very proud of them. In the next class, I will bring them a treat for their hard work. Hopping they will like it.

Also, this morning, I had so much fun teaching J1C. I was teaching them how to dance Salsa. In our text book, unit 14th, we have a piece of latin music, and I thought it was a great idea to teach them how to dance before listen to the real world listening section. Students liked it but at the same time, they were so shy to perferm dance infront of others. Next time, I will teach them how to dance salsa and I hope everybody will dance not only one or two students.