Friday, March 31, 2006

Finding a Good Cram School

This morning (3-31, 2006), at 10:20, I have a free time. I signed out of school and I went to hunt for a good cram school for my honey, Alan. David and I want to have the best education for him. We want him to do extra school work after finishing his homework; but it seems (寶仁)Pao-Jen's cram school is not good enough for that. The teacher over there just deal the homework that's it. She doesn't even care if the student knows the material or not. Alan needs help with the math and Chinese and even English, but the teacher desn't spend extra time helping him to study or to review. After all the homework, she just let them to play outside for more than suppose to be.

Pao-Jen accademically is good but eduation of cram school over there can be better. I just think that they just want money and do not care for the kids' learning. I am looking forward to find a good cram school for all the subjects. Wish me luck!