Monday, February 08, 2010

Andrew is Here

In the morning of Feb. 8th, 2010, I was bleeding a little bit. I had appointment with the doctor on that morning. However, I did not go to see my doctor, I run into emergency room right away.

When I arrived to the emergency room, I did not know there's so many people over there. My case compared to other people is not very serious. Other people are more serious such as one elder cannot even breath, other had a car accident, and more.

After registering at the emergency room, I was waiting for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, they took me to the fourth floor (delivery room).

When I arrived to the delivery room, they gave me a room, nurses put me machines into my stomach.
I had the room number 7 and after that when my contraction got stronger, they transferred me to room number 9.

In the afternoon, my contraction got worse and worse. They told me to go home. On the way back home, my contractions started again. I started to take shower and wash my hair and be ready to run to the hospital one more time.

Again, I arrived to the hospital at 6:30 PM, I started to have my contractions each 15 minutes. I know my baby will come right away. He cannot wait after Chinese new year. I always wanted a baby tiger, but unfortunately, he is not a tiger, he is a cow now.

At 22:16, my Andrew came out. It was a hard work after pushing and pushing, I did not have more energy for anything else. I told my doctor that I cannot do it. Everybody encourage me to do the pushing work at the delivery room. After I saw Andrew came out, my hard work was paid off.
After they cleaned my son, I met him, he is the one who is moving inside of me. he is the one who gave me a lot of acne on my face.
Almost midnight, they told me that I can go to my room. They gave me double room where I can share the room with somebody else. I was tired, and I need a rest.
At 2:00 AM Andrew came to sleep with us. Alan, David, and my mother-in-law were there. All of us could not even sleep, Andrew was crying and crying. He wanted my milk so bad for whole night. Alan could not even sleep because of excitement.
At the next day, when the nurse took Andrew for cleaning, he came back handsome than yesterday. My baby Andrew looks like me a little bit. Thanks life for giving me this wonderful present.