Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Andrew

Now Andrew is 37 weeks. The doctor said that Andrew can come out at any time, I have to pay attention to his movements. I do not want him to come out before Chinese New Year, otherwise, he won't be a little tiger. he will be a little cow.

I am talking to Andrew saying that Mommy wants him to come out after Chinese New year. He doesn't have any reaction. I do not know if he listens to me or not. Anyways, everything is life. Above wants to let out, he will be out. If above ordered him to come out after Chinese New year, He will be after Chinese New year.

After 10 years, I am having another child. My oldest son and this son are 10 years apart. Alan is a big boy now, he knows how to help me all the time.

Now, my stomach is getting bigger and bigger, heavier and heavier. It is hard for me to get some sleep during night time. My Andrew is kicking and kicking inside of me. It is really hard , very hard, but my due date will come soon. I will enjoy my presence of Andrew soon.