Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Nice Present

Today, after going home from work, I found a nice surprise from France. At the first, I did not know who send it to me. After that, I red the package carefully, it was from Emilie.

I met her when we went to Ireland. I was a leader with 12 students representing our school. Emilie is a college student who got a part time job being French leader. It is really from Emilie.

From France

I opened the package, it has a nice wrap present of animals.
Inside, it has a little nice card of the baby.
,
Emilie wrote a lot and congratulate me for the new baby. It is very touching.
Inside of the box, it has a little shoes, it is very cute.
Also, it has a hand elephant.
Also this elephant can play a wonderful melody. I relaly appreciate Emilie for sending me this kind of present for my baby. Thanks a lot Emilie. We all like ur present.