Friday, October 31, 2008

Alan is Growing

Every morning, we have to drive 40 minute to Alan's school. It is a long journey to go. We have to leave at home at 6:30, make sure that Alan is on time at his school to do his morning work. Alan's school is located inside of the line. It is very narrow for cars to go inside and go out. I hate to wait for other cars and sometimes it is so hard to let other cars go through without hitting my car.

I decided every morning to park on the big road and walk inside the line to get into Alan's school. From the big street to the Alan's school will take 3 to 5 minutes one way. It is depends on how fast we walk each day.

Sometimes, Alan doesn't like I walk with him. He is always telling me to leave him close to school and he can walk to his school alone.

Here is Alan walking to the school alone with his back pack.

Alan is a growing up child. He knows how to cross the street with his bag pack.
Alan is walking to the school. he knows how to watch for cars. He stops when the car is coming.

Alan is preparing to wave at me.


He always kissed me good bye and waved bye to me. He is very cute big child. He knows what he wants.