Sunday, October 26, 2008

大鵬灣 (The Pen Bay)


Yesterday, David had to work for a short time and we decided to go out as family. We decided for a long time, where do we want to go, it was a hard decision. Alan was saying that he wanted to go for cycling. David decide to bring us to 大鵬灣 (The Pen Bay).

We left at noon, we arrived to a Kaoshion county a little town called 大園 , we went to have our meal over there. It is my second time trying to eat traditional food of the south. It is rice cake with meat in it. It is so delicious. We all enjoyed eating.

After eating, we arrived to The Pen Bay. It was so hard to find a parking space. finally, one car came out, so we could park. David took bicycles out. We were ready for cycling. We went half way and Alan felt tiring. his bicycle is smaller for him, he wanted to ride my bicycle.

After we changed bicycles, he was happy and ready for cycling more. He got more power into my bicycle. I was riding his bicycle, it like will take me ages to get to the start point.

Alan was riding too fast, I could not even catch him. he got to the start point first and he was waiting for me over there.

we had a great time, next time we will come here again and we will go inside of The Pen Bay.

The Pen Bay is a great place to spent time with family members in one afternoon or evening. You can go there for cycling or hiking.