Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Pirate


Today, Alan is going to celebrate Halloween at his school Pao-Yen (寶仁). It was so difficult for me to find a costume in Taiwan. Halloween and dressing up thing is not very common in Taiwan. I thought it will be easy for me to go to the store and buy costume, but it turned out so difficult.

I went to so many store and finally, I got this outfit of pirate. Alan wanted to be a vampire, but I could not even find one. The first one I found it, I bought it right away.

The outfit is not very expensive. It is less then $100 NT, this is equal to around $3.00 American dollars.

Alan came back at night yesterday and he saw his outfit, he was disappointed a little because he wanted to be vampire. After I told him the store of how difficult to find a costume, he accepted.

This morning, he did not have to wear his uniform to school, so he went to choose his best clothing. He wanted to be handsome today. I prepare the clothing for him, he did not like it. He was wearing basketball players outfit with pirate hat and eyes. It was so funny.

I am hopping that Alan will have a great Halloween and trick or treat at his school.