Thursday, May 29, 2008

CRV is Comming!



We got the phone call from David's classmate who is going to work for a while in Philippines with his family, so, they are going to sell the car. The good thing is that his CRV is white, the one I like. We were thinking to buy his car.

What will happen to my car? My precious car is going to give my father-in-law. He doesn't have a car. Last time he was riding his scooter and he had an accident twice. So, that's why we decide to give him a car to prevent from accidents.

CRV will be bigger than my car (Nissan Sentra). It is good for us to go somewhere and be able to bring our bicycles. Alan loves cycling. With CRV we could go far away for cycling. It is very great and convenient. Also, when entire family are going out, we do not need to squeeze anymore. We can have now more space.

Alan, David and I are so excited to drive our CRV. Alan always says our car is so small, he needs a bigger one.