Saturday, May 17, 2008

統一渡假村






After teaching my class on Saturday, I went to pick up Alan and I dropped quickly to his art class. While Alan was in his art class, I went to the supermarket to pick up some drinks for everyone. I thought noon time wouldn't have so many people. I have to wait for 15 minutes to get pay my merchandise.

After I paid everything, I went to pick up Alan and we went home right away. On the way home, I bought lunch for them. They could have lunch, while I was arranging things for the trip. David's classmate waited us on the freeway.

I felt so sleepy on the road. I could not hold it and I slept until half way to the Uni Resort. When we arrived to the city near Uni Resort. We decided to have dinner before we go to Uni Resort.

We arrived to Uni Resort around 6 P.M. and we registered, we had our rooms. We went to change and play right away. Alan and other two children decided to swim. It is a good idea for them to refresh a little bit.

Alan really had a lot of fun. Uni Resort is a good place for families to get together and relax for a little while.