Sunday, May 18, 2008

Uni Resort

I woke up very early in the morning so I would be able to take pictures around the resort with my son, Alan. Alan enjoyed walking around the resort with me. He could played a little bit by himself.

After that, we went to have breakfast. After breakfast, we went to do DIY things. Alan made a little bee which he could play. Also, he made balloon and wind fan. He rally enjoyed making these things.

After that they went to play grass slide. It is so much fun. At end of the day, Alan and other kids went to a rock climbing. Alan did his rock climbing for the first time, he really did very high. I am very proud of him.

This resort is a good place for a family. Children can play outside things, and adults can watch the nature and relax for a little bit. I really like this place. Alan and other kids wanted to come back here next time.