Friday, October 06, 2006

Mid Autum Festival

This yeaer, the Mid Autum Festival has five days of vacation. On the first day of the vacation, we went to Kaoshion. David and his classmates have a reunion. He has a lot of fun talking to his friends, and Alan has a lot of fun playing with the other kids. The problem is Alan is the only child and he needs company. He did not have a lot of time and chance to play with other kids in the neighborhood. I am glad that he had a lot of fun time playing with other kids.

I was so tired, the reunion ended up at 1:30 A.M. We overnight in Kaoshion at David's classmate's house. His house is huge with a lot of rooms on it. They must work so hard to have that kind of house. I want to work hard to have my own house, too. I am hopping to buy my own house in Taipei very soon. I hope that day will come soon.

On saturday, we David's classmate's wife and I went to Cosco to do some shopping. Alan and the pther two kids are playing at dragon's house. It is a huge place were Alan enjoyed playing and drawing things over there. It is a cool place for kids to be.

After we came back, I drove and I made dinner for two of them. I was so tired and Alan was so tired, too. Later on, we will go to Yan-Mei to pick up David's parents. I did not want to go. It is a very tirering trip already.