Friday, October 06, 2006

Dearfish 魚人碼頭



After dinner, we went to eat ice cream closer to Dearfish (魚人碼頭). I never been there b

efore and it was a great opportunity for me to be there. Before we arrive to the Dearfish, we had an ice cream. Each of them ordered different kinds of ice cream. I ordered the fruit one. It is so good and delicious. David's classmate said that 如阿婆冰 shop is for years and they have from one generation to the other generation. I think the ice cream is really good and famous. I really enjoyed eating ice cream.

After eating ice cream, we stopped at Dearfish. It is a port were the ships arrived from different parts of the world. They entered there. Dearfish is the place where they sale many things, they have restaurants, shopps and other things for people to buy. One side we can see boats and the ocean, it is so cool. I really enjoyed to be there. Also, Alan enjoyed watching people singing Karaoke.

I took these picture with my cell phone, which is not very good.

More pictures of Dearfish