Sunday, October 01, 2006

Things Happened Without Thinking!

Last night, I called Alan, my son to come down to eat. I prepared everything for him, I bought what he likes to eat. After a long preparation time, and effort, Alan told me that he did not like to eat my food. Without thining, I started to yield at him. I did not care about anything, I just say what I think. He hurt me, he hurted my feelings. After a while, I went to my room and I srated to cry. Alan was there, too. He wanted to say sorry to me and how much he loves me, I did not even listen to him. He started to cry. After few minutes, my husband David woke up and he said that both mother and the child are crazy. Finally, we went out to relax ourselves a little bit.

I was so angry and sad because cooking and buying food are not easy, it is a hard work and after long cooking time in the kitchen, everyone did not appreciate what I do, so I am very sad. My poor son, Alan was ery sad, too.