Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hot Pot

Today, I woke up earlier in the morning. I prepared breakfast and lunch for my husband, David. He has to work sunday whole day. My poor husband is working so hard for little money. In the meantime, I cleaned the house, I washed clothes and prapere to go to the market. These things took me entire morning. When my son woke up, I asked him to prepare breakfast. He likes to eat cereal with milk and bananas. Aftaer that he went for a bicycle ride. He had sun in the morning. When I am ready, we went out to eat hot pot. One person costs 180 NT Dollars. It was very expensive and the hot pot was not a buffet style.

After eating at the restaurant, I want to have my own hot pot at home tonight. I went to RTMarket and I bought what I needed for tonight's dinner. The shopping took me a while and I spend a lot of money. After that Alan and I went back home and we took a nap.

After taking a nap, my husband willcome back home at 5:00 PM and after eating, he had to go to work again. Alan and I were reading and prepare homework for money. Alan and I had a great time. The hot pot turned out delicious. Everyone enjoyed it.