Thursday, September 07, 2006

Junior One C

I always take care of my students, but yesterday when I was teaching Junior One A, the B group, I do not know if I want to take care of my students anymore. Junior Two are more active now, and they want to do whatever they want to do in the class.

Yesterday in the middle of the class, I asked one student if she argued with other student, she says no. One student came up and says, do your job, do not talk to other people. I felt so bad, I did not know what to do. I just want to take care of my students, I do not want everybody to be unhappy.

What I did wrong? I think I did not do anything wrong, but I just care about people, specially she is my student. I think as a teacher, I did my job, but that wil make other people feel very bad. I do not know how to treat them anymore.