Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowstorm

6 years ago, we left MN. In this year, there's a big snowstorm in the middle and eastern states. How can people in these states can live? Around X'mas time, snow is the representation of traditional x'mas. In Taiwan, X'mas is not even a national holiday. We do not have even vacation on that day.

When I was very young, we lived in Ecuador forever. We celebrate x'mas or we can get holiday for that. Now, I am not used to work on x'mas. But what can I do? Taiwan does not have x'mas holidays.

Alan really missed snow. We are hopping that one day, we could go back to MN visiting friends. I really miss MN, also. With that weather, I am glad that I am living now in Taiwan. Tainan does not get too cold, except for cold winds which comes from Japan or China. These days we get cold winds but other than that, we do not often get too cold or snow everyday.