Sunday, May 17, 2009

Furniture

On Sunday, after we dropped Anita to the high speed train, we went to see the furniture for the new house. As before, we wanted to buy a BBQ machine for my back yard, so we could do BBQ at the new house.
As we entered to the Scanteak furniture store, David loved the designs. The materials of it are so great. Some of the furniture made with the real tree and some of them it just the appearance of it.

The sales woman told us that if you buy three pieces of furniture today we will give one piece of furniture for free. David heard it and he really wanted to buy it.

The first piece that we need for our new house is bookshelves. This book shelf is made from the real tree, it is 100 % wood.

The second piece we bought was this study table for Alan. Alan has a table already and he is growing, so he need a good table for study.
I love this cabinet with a lot of drawers. I can put my make up and all my pads in it.

We bought king size bed with mattress.
Also we bought this 5 dresser for Alan or for us, we will see in which room it will fit.
Besides our bed, we also need small tables to put our lamps or alarm clock.
Also, I bought this piece of furniture for living room.This one, I really like, I want to buy this for my kitchen, but we never did. It is so expensive.
Total we spent $150,600 NT Dollars in this store. They gave us a lot of presents, none of them are very good quality but something is something.
Anyways, we had everything for our bedroom, now we have to buy it for living room and dining room. David's cousin is giving us a dinning table, we just need to buy chairs. This helps us to save a lot of money.