Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kao-Shion Night Market

After Alan's sport's event, David called me and he said that he did not need to go to work on the afternoon. When I heard it, I suggested him that we will go to kao-Shion. I called our friend in kao-Shion right away. She said we can go to visit her.

The first visit was department store.
Alan was taking a picture with water fountain. The water came out but slowly for people to be able to enjoy the nature.
There's a lot of people at the department store. I do not know there's so many police officers over there today. Maybe some important person or people are coming.

Now, it is look like Christmas. I like the texture of the department building.


I am taking a picture with it too.
Not a lot of people were shopping over there. I could see a few people inside and outside.Another program is going on there. They were selling pans and they hired a chef to cook for the audience. He prepared mashrooms, chicken, beef, vegetables, cakes and more...

A lot of people were eating over there but only one couple bought a pan. I really want to buy one, but it is really expensive. i relaly enjoyed his cooking.
Alan anwered one of his questions and he gave Alan his cooking CD. Alan was so happy.
After looking around at the department store, my friend and her children came, it is time for us to go to a night market.
There's a lot of people at the night market. It is worst than Tainan's night market. I do not know what people do not do anything, they just look around at the night markets.
The first stop we made was eating at the steaks. Children they want to have meat for dinner, so we went to eat at the normal BBQ. It is very traditional Chinese BBQ. Alan had beef and David had chicken. I share with both of them. I am not really hungry.
After the BBQ, we went to buy some drinks. This drink is milk tea. It is from India. You can see how this guy prepared the tea unusual way. It is so cool for me to see it for the fist time.
The Hindi milk tea is so special. They did not give us in a cup like people used to sale normally. This milk tea, they give us in a bag. I really like the taste, it is so special. Alan has different flavours. Total we bought 6 different flavours. Each of them is so special.
After drinking and eating, children want to play at the game. Alan won the game, they give him a little rabbit for present. Alan was so lucky.
Children really enjoyed the game.
Alan wants to give his present to the little girl because she was asking for it.

After that, we went to buy some corn. Children also want corn. I did not know this corn is so special but it is fried. I prefer in normal BBQ style.
There's a lot of flavours in the corn. If they want with sugar, you need to add $5 NT dollars.
After night market, we went back to the mall and use the bathroom. Also, they have artistic exposition. I really enjoyed the painting of the figure. Children also enjoyed a lot. Overall, we had a great time, they are coming next Sunday to our house. I will prepare something for them to eat an ejoy dinner.