Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mammoth Exhibit

After finishing the place for a while, Alan was so excited, he wanted to go inside of the room and see mammoth.

The tickets line was so long. I had to wait for 5 minutes. I got the tickets, adults tickets is $200 NT dollars, children and elders are $180 NT dollars. There's no a big difference between younger people or elders. There's only $20 NT dollars of difference.

When we started to go inside, there's a stature of elders with younger people. I took picture of Alan with the stature. It was so cute. I like the way younger and elders can be together. In our busy lives, it is so hard for us to be together with entire family. Each of us have different schedules. For example, David is always working so late, he did not spent a lot of time with me or Alan.

My poor lovely husband is working for us, giving us a good living condition and food.

In front of the main entrance where mammoth is exhibited, there's a mommy mammoth for people to take pictures. And next to it, there's a baby mammoth, it is also for people to take picture of it.


When we went inside, staff members were telling us that we could not even take pictures. However, Chinese people always break their rules. There were a lot of people taking pictures until staff members came to tell people of not taking pictures. A lot of people a that time, stop taking pictures.

After looking at the exhibit, both of us (Alan and me) have a great experience. Alan learned not only elephant families but also, where mammoth came from and why they died.

There's a mammoth shop next to the exhibition. Aland and I were looking around and we decide to buy something to remember. Alan bough little mammoth key chain and I bought big mammoth stature to put on my table.

Chance like this, we cannot get everyday. We are so lucky to be able to go to see mammoth. Also, Alan studied very hard on his tests. This is a great present for him.