Saturday, September 27, 2008

Uni Resort (統一渡假村)






After playing 20 rounds at the go kart, it is the time for us to go to check in at our Uni - Resort hotel. It is very cheap hotel, we overnight over there costs NT$1,000. Compared to other places, this one is cheaper.

After we check-in, we put our stuffs into our room. We are going to prepare to go swimming. We heard typhoon is arriving tonight. We need to get into the water right away.



When we changed swimming suit or pants, we went outside, the climate changed dramatically. On our way to keng-Ting, the weather was very hot and humid. After we changed to our swimming suits, the climate changed.

I went to see my room, it is big and nice. I really like it. Today is Saturday, this hotel is almost full.

Alan and Andrew jumped into swimming pool. They played in the deepest water. They had a great time.

On the other hand, I want to get into slides. I was afraid. Alan showed me how to do it and the second time, I did it by myself. I did it many times. After that, I went swimming.

After swimming for a while, children want to get into boat. It is good for them to try the boat. They really had a great time. I also tried, but it was so hard to control directions. The winds blow us to a different direction.



Everybody enjoyed, everyone had a great time. It is time to eat now.

We are going to go back to our rooms and prepare for delicious meal. I bought many things to prepare. I will cook noodle soup. I hope everyone will like my food.

After dinner, we are planning to go to the night market in keng-Ting. This is a very famous street that has everything. They decide to buy food to eat. We bought some fried chicken, potatoes, ice cream and wine. We just had hot soup as dinner and the food we just bought, we will eat as midnight food. What a life!