Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emergency Call


Today after recording for the oral test, I went back to my office and saw an emergency note on my table. I was reading the note, it was from my son's school. I was so nervous, I did not know what is happening. I called to Alan's teacher first, so she could tell me what was going on.

The nurse from school told me that Alan went to see her by saying he has a toothache. After hearing form her, I was a little calmer. I wasn't too nervous. I hang up the phone and I rushed to my son's school. I want to see my son, but his teacher told me that he went to pick up his lunch.

I asked his teacher if my son whether is OK or not. She said that he complained to him about toothache. I could not do anything until I got off from my work.

After looking and talking to Alan, I felt much better. Now, I can go back to my office and eat my lunch. It is a really emergency call. I was scared.