Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer School Started Already

After three weeks of vacation, it is now the time for summer school. Everyone that I met today did not want to come to school. Students and the teachers want more vacation. I went to Hong-Kong for two weeks and One week, I have been cleaning my house. When I left, it is the last day of school. No time to clean since then. More than that, David was home alone and I do not know what did he do everyday for two weeks. Also, we spent 4 days in Tao-Yuen. Alan and I went shopping and relax at home. We basically the 4 days in Tao-Yuen, we watched a lot of TV.

Now, it is serious, it is time to work hard at school. I am glad to see a lot of students, we talked for long time. Some of them are so happy that I am able to teach them and some of them expect a new teacher. This is the start of the new week and I had a few classes today because Junior ones will be here on Thursday. From Thursday on, I will be very busy, no time to relax anymore.