Monday, July 09, 2007

Hong-Kong

This is my first time in Hong-Kong. Hong-Kong is very tiny city. I do not call it a country, it is a city which is part of China. Everywhere I go is crowded. Everyone lives in an apartment. All the apartments are so tiny, just imagine, one bedroom apartment with four rooms on it. There's no space at all. Houses over there are so expensive. It is triple price compared to the house the same size apartment in Taiwan. The rent is also expansive but people here earned a lot of salaries. Also, living are so expensive like food, clothing and others, and more than that, the quality of the food is not so good.

The good thing is everywhere I go is so convenient. MRT made things easier and cool. In each MRT stop, I could find department stores. If it is raining, I won't get wet, because it is all inside in one place. however, I won't go to Hong-Kong again, I do not like to be a lot of people.