Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm in Hong-Kong


After many trouble for this trip, finally, we arrived to Hong-Kong. While we were on the plane, we faced strong winds. It made me so scared. The plane was moving up and down really fast. Alan and I were so scared. After many strong winds and scary things happen on the trip, finally we arrived to Hong-kong.

We arrived to Hong-Kong at 6:00 P.M. While we were passing the immigration, it were a lot of people on line. I did not see a lot of people like this before and the worst thing is that each section it has only three immigration personal over there. The situation goes really slow. We had to go off the line and have time to go to the bathroom.

When we came back from the bathroom, we still need to wait for another 30 minutes in line. A lot of time waiting, it is our turn. I gave our passport to the immigration personal and he checked my passport first and after Alan's passport. Everything was okay and it is time for us to pick up our luggage.

After picking up the luggage, we could leave the airport and my brother -in-law was waiting for us. The taxi was ready there and waiting for us too.

Cantonese airport is really big, it has a lot of things there. Evergreen plane parked in another place and we had to take airport's MRT to be able to go to the immigration. Anyways, when we left, it was a big shower. I heard from Cantonese said it has been raining for two weeks already. Hopefully, by the time for me to go outside to look around, it will be a good weather.

I could see a nice view from the taxi. Hong-Kong has a lot of rivers with high buildings, all the buildings are living areas. Each apartment is really small with all the open space areas and with windows in each room.

I like windows in each room, otherwise there's no light or no air. The houses here are really expensive and small. In Hong-Kong a small apartment of three rooms, in Taiwan we could buy a big independent house with yard and garage. I think each place is very unique and with its price, too.