Saturday, July 28, 2007

Car Game



It is so amazing how video games can be changed. When I was a child, I played video games at the department store not like this. I can not even see my own face o n the computer. Now in this generation, people specially children can see their faces on the computer. It is like the child is racing or compete with others.

Alan likes to play racing cars and he found one game that you have to choose everything you want, like places you want to go and which color, model of car you want. After you have chose everything, it is the time for you to take a picture. So your face will be next to the car. It is so cool, I never seen machines like this before.

The first time that Alan played, he was in the last place. The second time when he played he was on the third place. The last time he played, he was on the 4th place.