Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Alan and I had so much fun. We went to eat at 3A二式. Alan had his kid's menu and I had my adult chicken menu. At that resturant you can eat all kinds of cakes for free. The meal will include, rice, vegetables, drink, bread and cakes. I was really full, Alan was really full, too. The restaurant atmosphere is very nice and cool. The meal is nice, too, but it is so difficult to find a parking space.

After eating, we went to Shing-Kong Department Store. Alan went to play at Tom's game and he won a lot of tickets to change presents. Now, we have 989 tickets. We are waiting for 5,000 tickets, so I can change a BBQ machine. Hopufully, we can get it one day.

The day after tomorrow, the vacation will be over and we have to go back to school. I will miss my vacation when I go back to work. Hopefully, I can sign contract with my school for next year. I have to work really hard for it.

3A二式西餐廳
Address:台南市 西門路一段703巷7號 
Telephone:06-2212978