Saturday, January 31, 2009

Musical Park (十八尖山)

I heard from I Like Radio FM 103.3 they were saying a park in Shinchu. Why this park attracts to me? it is a normal park isn't it? No, it is not like that. This park according to people in the radio, it is a musical park. You can go up the hills and you can enjoy the music.

When I heard it, I really want to go. I came back home, I told my husband about it. The city government of Shinchu went to study the musical park in another country. Once he likes it, he applied his thinking and knowledge in Shinchu's park. So I have researched it for a long time. It is difficult for me to do research in Chinese. Finally, I found that Shinchun's governor put all his knowledge in this park. Finally, I found the name of the park, 十八尖山.
I told the name of the park to my husband, at first, he did not believe me. When we arrived there, he said why it looks like a mountain? It was so difficult to find a parking.
They hide the speaker behind this fake rocks. It looks like normal rocks but in reality, it is a speaker. it is more classical music. I could hear different types of music at this park.
The park is so huge, I do not know where am I. But this place of the park is so beautiful. It has a couch made from the rock. It is so special.
Also, this umbrella is made from the tree.
We did not finish walking all the way at the park. The way back, we found the trunk.

during March, you will see a lot of flowers here.
The good thing at the park, if you do not know what time it is, a lot of clocks like this will tell you. You can find this clock in this park.

Also, you can wash your hands here. It has sink everywhere.
If people run or forget to bring water, you can find water machines here.

This park is so convenient. You can enjoy the nature, music, and everything. It is good to be here.