Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Junior 2 J

It is tome for Sheng-Kung Girl High School to have the first monthly test. My junior two students did not even care for it. They do not even put an effort to do their homework or have their tests. Only three groups did a great job and the other members of the class did not even care. They told me that teacher we want to have the test for next time. I asked them why is that? They told me that had a lot of homework to do and they do not have time to prepare mine.

Well, at least they did not lie to me, they told me the truth. But still I did not like the idea that they want to have their test done next time. This is not the way to show a responsible students. They really made me angry and I went to talk to their homeroom teacher, but nothing. She did nothing, I really do not know how I am going to deal with this group.