Monday, May 01, 2006

I recovered It!

I was typing in Chinese all night long for the cultivating talents. Last night, I went to sleep at 3:00 in the morning. When I arrived to school, I did not feel right, I really want to go to sleep but I am really busy today because I have most of my classes. I am really tired, I had to fix my file before giving to the administrator, downstair people. My senior one students came to help me during thier sweeping time. They finished typing and suddenly, the computer did not save the file. I am in trouble, I did not know what to do, but I had to go to teach.

When I came back home, I had to retype everything again. I spend a lot of time doing Chinese typing. It is kind of wasting my time. But I am glad that after this, I can take a little bit of rest, it is too much stress for me in these days. Finally, I will be able to handle to the office tomorrow morning.