Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Appointment With My School Principal.


Today, at 11:00 A.M. was my appointment with my school principal. She was talking to me about my teaching and how students think about me as a teacher. The school gave the survey to each students and they can write what they think about their teachers. The result of my performance in the classroom were great. Students like what I am doing in my class. They gave me in the first place.

I am so happy that I can continue teaching at Sheng-Kung Girl's High School for next year. Without knowing, I am in the first place. As compared to the last semester, I was in the second place. This means I improved. Now, what worries me is that I need to make the conversation class more interesting and I need to see what kind of materials are good for junior ones and twos. I am hopping with the change and with all of my hard work, I can get a good result in my teaching and importantly, I am hopping my students will like the way I am doing things.